- This event has passed.
Virtual discussion on safe supply in times of COVID-19
7 May 2020 @ 19 h 00 min - 21 h 00 min
This virtual discussion will be the occasion to share and to learn about the advancements, challenges and opportunities around safe supply in times of COVID-19.
- Discuss the context of safe supply in Canada.
- Identify challenges.
- Identify the opportunities available to individuals, as well as to organizations and institutions working in the addictions and healthcare fields.
- Provide avenues to promote the implementation of safe supply practises and measures.
- Dre Marie-Ève Goyer, Programme Cran, CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- Isabelle Fortier, Moms Stop The Harm
- Alexandra de Kiewit, Canadian Association of People Who Use Drugs (CAPUD)
- Jessica Quijano, Association québécoise pour la promotion de la santé des personnes utilisatrices de drogues (AQPSUD)
- Animated by: Julie-Soleil Meeson et Jessica Turmel, Association des intervenants en dépendance du Québec (AIDQ)
The event will be simultaneously translated into English (in writing) by Sophie Wertheimer.