After a successful first edition, the Addiction Summit is back four years later. Nine partners from the addiction community worked together to organise the second edition of the Summit.
This event is related to the goals of the provincial government’s action plan on addictions and identifies the importance of increasing the sharing of knowledge and experiences into practice for all stakeholders in the field of addiction. The event therefore severs as an important gathering motivated by the following principles:
The objectives of the second summit:
- Highlight key progress since the last Summit (2018);
- Identify the challenges and issues of the next 4 years;
- Inspire participants by presenting, innovative strategies, solutions to difficulties encountered, etc;
- Mobilize participants around unifying and mobilizing objectives;
- Provide food for thought for decision-makers regarding public policies.