A successful symposium
Dear members and colleagues,
The organizing committee and Dr. Julie Bruneau would like to thank you for attending the “Regroupements de recherche en dépendances au Québec: convergences et synergies” symposium which was held on September 27, the first event of its nature in collaboration with the Institut Universitaire sur les Dépendances (IUD). We hope the event lived up to your expectations.
We would like to especially thank our speakers who accepted our invitation despite very busy schedule. Thank you for your enthusiasm, and valuable contribution to the exchanges of the day:
- Benedikt Fischer, PhD – Center for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Cynthia El Hage PhD – CRCHUM
- Maykel Ghabrash, MD, MSc – CRCHUM
- Jorge Flores-Aranda, PhD, MSc – Institut universitaire sur les dépendances (IUD) / Université de Sherbrooke
- Kathy Tremblay – Institut Universitaire sur les dépendances (IUD)
- Marie-Ève Goyer MD, MSc – Programme du Centre de recherche et d’aide pour narcomanes (CRAN)
- Sherry Stewart, PhD – Dalhousie University
- Tiberiu Mahu, candidat au PhD – Dalhousie University
- Sylvanne Daniels, MSc, PhD – Réseau québécois sur le suicide, les troubles de l’humeur et les troubles associés (RQSHA)
Thanks to Dr. Serge Brochu, Serge Maynard and the organizing committee of the IUD for this great experience, which marked the beginning of a collaborative dynamic between the two networks. We thank the CRCHUM, as well as their audiovisual and catering teams.
We look forward to seeing you all and in greater numbers at the next node event. Stay tuned!